By accessing and using the website, you agree that have read and accept these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you are precluded from using lack of reading as a defense for any liability arising from your access to or use of the website, including but not limited to your use of any product. If you disagree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change by The Pure Cure at any time in our sole discretion. Your use of the Terms and Conditions after such change constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes. Please consult these Terms and Conditions regularly.
Access to Website
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to use this website, including purchasing any good on the website. If you are under eighteen years of age, then you are not permitted to access this website for any reason. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen years old. Due to the age restrictions for use on the website, no information obtained by this website falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored to do so. TO BE CLEAR, IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON AND YOU MUST EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE REQUIRED BY THE STATE OR PROVINCE YOU ARE IN TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be your correct, current, and complete information. If we believe the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, or is an impersonation of someone else, we have the immediate right to, without notice to you, refuse you access to the website and its resources, to terminate or suspend your access, and delete any comments you have posted. Your use of this site, purchase or use of any of our products constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Information You May Not Post or Publish on the Website
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act; is vulgar,
- obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm any person by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their
- rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to
- disguise the origin of the content; advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site; includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Although under no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to monitor use of this website to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well the right to remove or refuse any information for any reason. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor any third party that provides Content to us will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by us or such third party with respect to any Submission.
Terms and Conditions The Pure Cure Rewards Program
The Pure Cure Rewards program (the “Program”) is a loyalty reward program offered by The Pure Cure, LLC (the “Company”, “us”, “our” or “we”) to certain customers of the Company. The Program is accessible through thepurecure.com (the “Program Website”) and any other related sites and applications referred to on the Program Website including without limitation https://demo.bmaclientserver.com/purecure/rewards (the “Explainer Page”).
The Program allows persons who have completed the membership enrollment steps (each, a “Program Member” or “Member”) in accordance with the present Terms and Conditions to collect points when making purchases on items identified from time to time by the Company (“Eligible Purchases”), and to redeem these points for rewards, benefits and/or rebates offered by the Company from time to time.
Members acquire no vested right or entitlement to the continued availability of any particular reward, benefit or redemption level.
1.2 Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set forth herein (the “Terms & Conditions”, and together with any terms set forth on the Program Website, the Explainer Page and any other terms accessible through any of the foregoing, collectively the “Program Terms”) govern the Program. The Company in its sole discretion can, restrict, suspend, amend, extend or otherwise alter the Program Terms at any time and without prior notice. If the Program Terms have been updated, the Company will post the new Program Terms on the Program Website and note the date that they were last updated, and no change will be effective until such change has been posted for at least ten (10) days. We encourage Members to review the Program Terms each time they use the Program.
By using or enrolling in the Program, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 Membership Enrollment
Membership is free and no initial purchase is required in order to become a Member. To become a valid Member, you must complete the enrollment process by providing complete and accurate information and indicating your acceptance of the Program Terms. After completion, you will receive a rewards member number (“Member Number”).
2.2 Passwords and Security
In order to enroll in the Program, you will have to register and create an Account with us and provide one or more names, email addresses, login usernames and passwords (together, “ID”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ID. You agree not to use the ID of any third party or disclose your ID to any third party. You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs on your Account. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account, you must notify us immediately. You agree to provide us with correct and complete Account information at all times and inform us of any changes to the information you have provided. We will keep your ID confidential. Only one The Pure Cure Rewards account (“Account”) is permitted per person.
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, the practices of this website, or if you are interested in reprinting any of the Content of this website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org